mercoledì 18 marzo 2009

Learning styles & multiple intelligences

All the tests i have done ( the one we all did last week and the tests on the blog) are evidencing that i appear to be an " all-around" intelligence.
I am trying to say that somethimes it appears that i am a visual learner, sometimes and auditory but also in one test a kinesthetic learner.
I can approve these results because whenever I am studyng something i need to use visual materials, to take notes and if possibile to visualize information but at the same time i need to discuss my ideas, to repeat in order to memorize and in the end i really need to take breaks if needed and skim through reading material to get a rough idea what it is about before settling down to read it in detail.
So, when studyng English, i need to use to advantage my learning skills , taking notes, repeating etc.etc.

Nessun commento: